IABS 511 - Research Methods in the Behavioral Sciences
This course will focus on the methods of necessary to conduct sound behavioral research. The focus of this course will be on the broader understanding of research methods including both group design and single-subject research methods.
1. Precisely define concepts central to research methodology (e.g., independent and dependent variables)
2. Identify and describe procedures for measuring dependent variables.
3. Identify the defining features of single-subject experimental designs
4. Describe the benefits of a single-subject research methodology
5. Describe the role of our current ethical standards in research, and the history, which led to their creation
6. Creative a variety of single subject design and graphs and interpret graphed data.
Add to Personal Catalog (opens a new window)