Graduate and Undergraduate
Welcome to the 2013-2014
University of Saint Joseph Online Catalog
This new online catalog can help you quickly locate and save details about undergraduate and graduate programs. Whether you are a prospective student or already enrolled, you can easily see what the University of Saint Joseph has to offer. If you are new to our online catalog and would like to learn more, click the box at the top right of any page.
||2 ways to search
1. Use the Catalog Search box at the top left of the page:
Select the drop down menu to search by:
- Schools and Departments
- Other Content
Then type a keyword (ex. Nursing or ENG 231) and click “GO”
2. Or click on a link in the left navigation menu
Create Your Own Catalog!
- Click on the My Personal Catalog link at the bottom of the left menu
- If you are a new user, click Create An Account. You’ll type your email address and a password.
- Then use the left menu or search box to find what you want in the catalog.
- When you want to save a section, click this link at the top of the page: Add to My Personal Catalog. The next time you go to My Personal Catalog, your material will be there.
If you have further questions, please contact the Registrar’s office, 860.231.5505. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information in this publication. Students are advised, however, that such information is subject to change. Therefore, they should consult the appropriate academic department or administrative offices for current information.
The provisions of this publication are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student or applicant for admission and the University of Saint Joseph. The University is not responsible for any misrepresentation of its requirements or provisions that might arise as a result of errors in the preparation of this publication.
The University of Saint Joseph has reserved the right to add, amend, or repeal any of its regulations and rules in whole or in part, at such times as it may choose. Nor shall this document be construed as an abridgment or limitation of any rights, powers, or privileges of the Board of Trustees.